• March


  • 2538
  • 0
Permanent resident and need a car loan?

Permanent resident and need a car loan?

Permanent resident car loanIf you are a permanent resident seeking a car loan, it’s not as simple as just making an application.

There will probably be a couple of hurdles that you need to jump prior to being approved for your new vehicle finance.

What do I need to do?

You will likely need to make sure you’ve transferred your international drivers license to an Australian drivers licence before to the lender will pay for the vehicle.

If you don’t have a full or provisional Australian license, you’ll need to get your learners permit. You must also nominated an already licensed driver.

The next step is to have an experienced broker, such as Desiree at Bee Finance Savvy, assess your situation. It’s important to do this before you submit an application. This avoids unnecessary marks on your credit file.

If you are a permanent resident who needs a car loan, you can contact Desiree by calling 0455 131 937 or 1300 140 554. You can also email her at enquiries@beefinancesavvy.com.au .

Want to learn more about Bee Finance Savvy?

You can read reviews from some of our happy customers have said about us on WOMO –


You can also read another helpful article from Bee Finance Savvy here – https://beefinancesavvy.com.au/low-rate-personal-loans-now-available/

© Copyright 2018 Bee Finance Savvy